VIAGRA Pfizer 50mg Sildenafil 4 coated Tablets Treat erectile
Genuine viagra pfizer
Best Brand With Tracking Number
Viagra is the drug produced in a tablet form for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men. The drug Viagra consists of Sildenafil Citrate and supplements.
The penile erection occurs when the nitric oxide (NO) comes out. It extends the amount of blood arteries and increases the blood flow into the penis during sexual arousal. Then there is a steady flow of blood into the cells of the penis tissue. As a result, a man feels a hardening of the penis (erection).
React 30 minutes to 1 hour
VIAGRA is indicated in adult men with erectile dysfunction, which is the inability to achieve or maintain a penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance.
For VIAGRA to be effective, sexual stimulation is required.
VIAGRA is not indicated for individuals below 18 years of age.
Special warnings and precautions for use
· Patients should not use VIAGRA if sexual activity is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status
· Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts >4 hours. Use VIAGRA with caution in patients predisposed to priapism
· Patients should stop VIAGRA and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). VIAGRA should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a "crowded" optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
· Patients should stop VIAGRA and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing
· Caution is advised when VIAGRA is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensives. Concomitant use may lead to hypotension
· Decreased blood pressure, syncope, and prolonged erection may occur at higher sildenafil exposures. In patients taking potent CYP inhibitors, such as ritonavir, sildenafil exposure is increased. The decrease in VIAGRA dosage is recommended
Most common adverse reactions (≥ 2%) include headache, flushing, dyspepsia, abnormal vision, nasal congestion, back pain, myalgia, nausea, dizziness and rash
When sexual intercourse is over, there is the outflow of blood from the muscles and loss of erection. If the blood supply to the tissues of the penis is not enough, there is a worsening of erection or complete lack thereof (Impotence).
Sildenafil is an active substance that increases the blood arteries, resulting in smooth muscle relaxation and inflow of blood to the tissues of the penis.
For most patients, the recommended dose is 50 mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity. However, VIAGRA may be taken anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity.
The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
Based on effectiveness and toleration, the dose may be increased to a maximum recommended dose of 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg.
VIAGRA Pfizer 50mg Sildenafil 4 Tablet Treat erectile dysfunction Male penile
- Product Code: VIAGRA Pfizer 50mg Sildenafil
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $45.99