Best Pain killer CATAFLAM 50mg Diclofenac.KAL. 100 Tabs Antirheumatic,anti-inflammatory,analgesic
We Only Sell Original Medicines
Worldwide Shipping With Tracking !!!
Cataflam is used to treat mild to moderate pain and to treat the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Cataflam is also used to treat cramping pain in the lower abdomen associated with menstruation.
Short-term treatment of all grades of pain and inflammation in the following acute conditions:
• Post-traumatic pain, swelling and inflammation, e.g. due to sprains.
• acute musculo-skeletal disorders such as periarthritis (e.g: frozen shoulder), tenosynovitis, tendonitis, bursitis
• Post-operative pain, swelling and inflammation, e.g. orthopaedic surgery or following dental.
• Painful and/or inflammatory conditions in gynaecology, e.g. adnexitis or primary dysmenorrhoea and associated menorrhagia.
• Migraine attacks.
• Acute gout
• Painful syndromes of the vertebral column.
• Non-articular rheumatism.
• As an adjuvant in severe painful inflammatory infections of the nose,ear or throat, e.g. otitis, pharyngotonsillitis. In keeping with general therapeutic principles, the underlying disease should be treated with primary therapy, as appropriate. Fever alone is not an indication.
Cataflam dosing information
Usual Adult Dose of Cataflam for Osteoarthritis:
50 mg orally 2 to 3 times. Doses higher than 150 mg/day are not recommended for osteoarthritis.
Usual Adult Dose of Cataflam for Pain or Dysmenorrhea:
50 mg orally three times a day. In some patients, an initial dose of 100 mg of Cataflam, followed by 50 mg doses, will provide better relief. After the first day, the total daily dose should generally not exceed 150 mg.
Usual Adult Dose of Cataflam for Rheumatoid Arthritis:
50 mg orally 3 to 4 times a day.
CATAFLAM 50mg Diclofenac.KAL. 100 Tablets Cambia,Zipsor, Zorvolex
- Product Code: CATAFLAM 50mg Diclofenac.KAL.
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $47.99